Eunice 100 MG Tablet contains Sildenafil Citrate and mainly used to treat erectile dysfunction.
|Pack size||Unit Price||Price||Add to Cart|
|4 tabs / pack 100 mg x 10 packs||$4.37||$43.70|
|4 tabs / pack 100 mg x 30 packs||$3.38||$101.48|
|4 tabs / pack 100 mg x 50 packs||$3.19||$159.26|
Eunice 100mg (Sildenafil Citrate 100mg) is a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor, which is used to treat:
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
How To Take Eunice 100 mg Tablet
- Take one tablet with a glass of water 1 hour before sexual intercourse.
- Take no more than one tablet in 24 hours
How does it work?
- Eunice 100mg relaxes the blood vessels in the penis by inhibiting Phosphodiesterase type-5, allowing more blood flow to achieve an erection.
- The drug lasts about 4 hours after intake
- Onset action starts within 30 minutes
Eunice is available in one dose – Eunice 100mg.
List of drugs that can cause interaction with Eunice 100mg:
- Blood thinners like warfarin
- Antibiotics like clarithromycin
- Certain antifungals like fluconazole and ketoconazole
The common side effects are:
- Prolonged And Painful Erection
- Sensitivity of eye towards light or blurred vision
- Changes In Vision, Flushing, Sensitivity To Light
- Irregular heartbeat
Eunice 100mg should be stored in a cool dry place, protected from direct sunlight and heat, at room temperature between 15 and 30°C.
- Hypersensitivity to the product ingredients
- Do not take more than the recommended dose by your doctor
- Keep away from the reach of the children
- Do not take with any other medicine which causes erection
- Avoid mixing alcohol and Eunice
- This medication is not prescribed to women
- Not recommended for people who suffer from kidney and liver diseases
- Avoid high fat food as it will delay the effect of the drug
Eunice 100mg is manufactured by Sandoz Private Ltd in India.
- Cenforce 100mg
- Kamagra 100mg
- Aurogra 100mg
- Fildena Super Active 100mg