Genegra is a Sildenafil Citrate oral strips medicine.
|Pack size||Unit Price||Price||Add to Cart|
|25mg – 10 Strips||$4.20||$41.99|
|25mg – 30 Strips||$3.30||$98.99|
|25mg – 50 Strips||$2.74||$136.99|
Sildenafil oral strips belong to a group of medicines called phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors. Medicine applied for the treatment of:
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
How To Take Genegra
- Put one 25 mg Genegra oral strip on your tongue and let it disintegrate before sexual activity. Onset action starts within 15 minutes.
- Take no more than one strip in 24 hours
How does it work
- Genergra 25mg enhance the effects of nitric oxide, a chemical messenger that relaxes smooth muscles in the penis. This increases the amount of blood and allows an erection in response to sexual stimulation.
- Genegra Oral Strips are rapidly absorbed and start providing the medical effect within 15 minutes.
- The drug lasts upto 4 hours after intake
Genegra is available in one dose – Genegra 25 mg. Genegra is produced in a form of mint-flavored strips.
List of drugs that can cause interaction with Genegra 25 mg:
- Blood thinners like warfarin
- Antibiotics like clarithromycin
- Certain antifungals like fluconazole and ketoconazole
The common side effects are:
- Prolonged And Painful Erection
- Sensitivity of eye towards light or blurred vision
- Changes In Vision, Flushing, Sensitivity To Light
Genegra 25mg should be stored in a cool dry place, protected from from light and moisture, at room temperature between 68-77°F (20-25°C).
- Hypersensitivity to Sildenafil Citrate or any component of the tablet
- Do not take more than the recommended dose by your doctor
- Do not take with any other medicine which causes erection, drugs containing amyl or butyl nitrite, alpha-blocker or high blood pressure medications
- Avoid mixing alcohol and Genegra
- This medication is not prescribed to women and children
- Not recommended for people who suffer from kidney and liver diseases, angina, myocardial infarction
- Avoid high fat food and grapefruit as it will delay the absorption of the drug
Genegra 25mg is manufactured by Aavishkar Oral Strips Pvt Ltd in India.
- Penegra 100mg tablet
- Zenegra 100mg tablet