What is Levitra?
Levitra is used to treat symptoms of erectile dysfunction in adult males over the age of 18 years. It falls into a class of drugs known as PDE-5 (phosphodiesterase type 5) inhibitors. It is the trade name for the drug called Vardenafil, which is commonly known as generic Levitra.
This medication works in a very similar way to the ever-popular Viagra and Cialis when used to treat male impotence and help those affected by the condition to achieve and maintain strong, healthy, and long-lasting erections so they can engage in satisfying sexual activity. Levitra can also be used for the treatment of other conditions that are not listed here.
How Does Levitra Work?
Levitra works by inhibiting the chemicals in the body that are responsible for constricting the blood vessels in certain areas, such as the sexual organs. This results in the muscles of the blood vessel walls relaxing and dilating to allow more blood to flow through them. When there is an increased supply of blood to the penis, it leads to a stronger and more powerful erection.
It’s important to note that for Levitra to work effectively in your system, adequate sexual arousal has to occur. This means that this drug only assists with the achievement and maintenance of an erection, but it isn’t responsible for actually causing one. Without stimulation, the drug cannot be activated in your body.
Levitra Dosage and Uses
The correct dose for your needs will be determined by your doctor according to a variety of factors such as your age, the severity of your condition, and so on. It’s vital that you only take Levitra as directed in order to avoid incurring adverse effects from the use of the drug.
The standard dose of Levitra is about 10mg taken orally with or without food. The maximum dose you can take within a 24 hour period is Levitra 20mg. These tablets can be taken as needed about half an hour to an hour before any planned sexual encounters. As soon as sexual stimulation occurs, you will be able to get a strong erection.
Levitra Side Effects
Levitra boasts a lot of benefits when it comes to the treatment of erectile dysfunction, but it also comes with a few possible unwanted effects that you need to be aware of before you start this treatment. The side effects listed below can either be mild or severe, and they can be relatively short-lived or long-lasting.
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist immediately if you experience any of the following symptoms:
- Headache, dizziness, nausea
- Stuffy or runny nose, sinus pain
- Flushing of face and neck
- Back pain, chest pain, jaw pain
- upset stomach, excessive sweating
- Changes in vision, vision loss
- Painful, uncomfortable erection
- Ringing in ears, sudden hearing loss
In addition to these symptoms, if you experience an erection that lasts longer than 4 hours, get emergency medical assistance as this could lead to irreparable damage to your penis and could also prove hazardous to your health.
Viagra vs Cialis vs Levitra
In order to compare these drugs against one another, it’s important to have at least a basic understanding of the way in which they work. When it comes to determining which of these two medications is better than the other, it all depends on the different circumstances of each individual (and their partner).
For instance, is it important to have a rapid onset of action? Or is a prolonged duration of effect more important? With this in mind, here are some comparisons between the three most popular ED drugs on the market right now to help you decide which one is the best one for your needs:
Levitra vs Viagra
- Both Levitra and Viagra are effective in under an hour
- Both drugs remain in the body for about 6-8 hours before leaving the system
- Both medications are safe to use and exhibit the same potential side effects
- Both drugs cost more or less the same
- Both drugs offer generic alternatives (Viagra generic: Sildenafil and Levitra generic: Vardenafil)
Levitra vs Cialis
- Levitra and Cialis work in a very similar way since they contain identical active ingredients
- The main difference between the two is that Cialis is effective for up to 36 hours
- Cialis can be taken as a low-dose daily treatment whereas Levitra cannot
How to Make Levitra More Effective
Levitra is a very safe and effective drug that has been used to treat ED symptoms for years successfully, but even with its excellent track record, there are still some ways of making the medicine even more useful. Here are five ways of making Levitra work more effectively in your body:
- Avoid eating fatty or heavy meals before taking Levitra to assist faster absorption of the drug
- Start with the lowest effective dose possible and slowly work up to the desired amount
- Check for medicine, food, and drink interactions before you start taking Levitra
- In addition to taking ED medication, also consider a lifestyle change to get better results
- Take Levitra in about an hour before sex to give it sufficient time to work in your body
Where to Buy Levitra Online
|Levitra Pharmacy||HQ Pills||Get Latest Price|
|Levitra Online Store||Bonus Pills||Get Latest Price|
|Levitra Lowest Price||Best Price||Get Latest Price|
The Final Verdict
The bottom line is that there isn’t just one effective ED pill on the market right now. There are many different ones to choose from according to your needs and your budget. According to the vast majority of online reviews, Levitra is among the safest, most effective, and most affordable treatments for erectile dysfunction available out there.
If you’ve decided that this is the treatment for you, check the table above to buy Levitra online quickly and safely from reputable online pharmacy. Our order process is simple, secure, and quick, and we guarantee delivery of high-quality medicines at extremely affordable prices.